Yayasan PROTON was established in 1994 under the Memorandum of Association (MOA) – Companies Act 1965 with the main objective was to prepare for a long-term manpower development program for talent supply to meet PROTON’s future requirement.
Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award is offered under Yayasan Proton. It is one of the best scholarship schemes targeted for high achieving students, deserving students from low-income family as well as children of PROTON employees.
The award is designed for students to pursue relevant and recognised degree programs from public and selected private universities in Malaysia. This program has been a success story thus far in developing and preparing talent pipeline, and they ultimately become proud human capital assets of PROTON Group.
- Excellent Students
- Students from Deserving Family
- Children of PROTON Employees
Relevant Degree Programs
- Automotive Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical, Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Accountancy/ Finance/ Economics/ Business Administration (Marketing/Management & others)/ Information Technology
- Programs are non-exhaustive and may vary from time to time according to business requirements
- CGPA of 3.5 and above (Students with CGPA of 3.2 & above and possess the other requirements are also encouraged to apply)
- Posses strong leadership traits
- Good communication skills/proficient in English
- Active in extra-curricular activities
- Students must possess excellent SPM examination results, including distinction in BM, English and Mathematics
- Eligibility will be based on merit of achievement for all categories
- Students must not be recipients of other sponsorship/ loans/ financial assistance from any other organisation or educational institutions
- The scholarship is valid only for Malaysian citizens pursuing related Degree at local public or private universities only
- Students who have secured placement at above Universities to pursue Degree upon completion of Diploma / STPM / Matriculations
- Students who are currently pursuing Degree and have more than four remaining semesters to complete
- Full academic & tuition fees
- Subsistence allowance
- Accommodation (terms & conditions applies)
- Internship program at PROTON
- Guaranteed employment opportunity upon completion of studies subject to terms and conditions applied
- Download the application form at Yayasan Proton Scholarship Application Form.
- Complete all documents and send to:
- The Director, Group Human Resource, Yayasan Proton, PROTON Holdings Berhad HICOM Industrial Estate, 40918, Shah Alam, SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Kindly indicate "Scholarship Program" at the top left corner of the envelope.
- The complete application form with all relevant documents should be sent by 30 April 2012.
- Please refer Yayasan Proton Scholarship Award and Proton Holdings websites for more details information.
- Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com or contact +603-5191 1055.