The New Straits Times (NSTP) Scholarship Fund is proud to invite eligible Malaysian students to apply for the scholarship award to pursue full-time diploma and degree programmes at Local Public Institutes of Higher Learning (IPTA).
Field of Study
NSTP Scholarship Fund are available for the following field;
- Printing Management
- Mass Communication (Journalism, Advertising, Marketing)
- Engineering (Computer, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)
- Fresh SPM / STPM holders who have gained admission OR
- First year students who have acquired a minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities, social activities and other similar contributions are an advantage.
- The scholarships will cover full tuition fees, living expenses and allowances for book, computer etc.
- Students will be required to serve a bond with NSTP group upon completion of their studies.
- Application can be made through Online Application Form.
- The closing date for this NSTP Scholarship Fund 2010 is 15 April 2010.
- Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 03 2282 3322 or refer to the website.