UEM Group Berhad is one of the leading infrastructure conglomerates in Malaysia. Today, our business activities involve expressways, engineering and construction, environmental services, manufacturing, information and communication technology, healthcare, property and logistics.
The UEM Group Scholarship offers scholarships to support the national objective of creating elite scholars and serve as a talent supply chain to develop world-class leaders who are capable of undertaking strategic positions in GLCs.
UEM Group provides scholarships for high quality education and a continuous training programme. These will equip students with a solid foundation for an exciting career in their highly diverse group of companies.
If you are an excellent student, talented, dynamic and ambitious, then UEM Group want you to be a part of their growth.
Selected students will undergo a pre-university programme at Kolej Yayasan UEM, Lembah Beringin, after which you will proceed to study at a reputed university overseas.
This scholarship programme provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop your full potential, and prepare you for an exciting career path in a widely diversified group of companies.
The scholarships provide full academic fees, subsistence and book allowances, and for tertiary studies overseas, one return air ticket.
Field of study
The UEM scholarships for 2009 are for the following disciplines only:
- Business Management
- Malaysian citizen
- Form Five students in 2008
- Excellent academic track record in Form 4 & 5, with no less than 7 A1 in relevant subjects in the SPM examinations.
- Proficient in English, hardworking, possess positive personality traits and have an outstanding extra-curricular record.
Final selection for the scholarship will be based on performance in the following:
- Participation in co-curricular activities
- SPM and Form 4 examination results
- Please note that UEM Group only accept online applications for this UEM overseas scholarships.
- The closing date for UEM Scholarship is 31 March 2009
- You may check your application status one month after the closing date by clicking at ‘Review’ button.
Please direct all enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +603 2727 6847/6848 or proceed to UEM Groups website.