Yayasan Khazanah is a foundation established by Khazanah Nasional Berhad – the investment holding arm of the Government of Malaysia.
Yayasan Khazanah are entrusted to select, support, groom and nurture exceptional individuals who will eventually take on high-level positions in the best organisations including the Government-Linked Companies (GLCs) in Malaysia.
Yayasan Khazanah groom talents and help them build their capabilities by offering scholarships to pursue studies at Malaysia’s premier universities or at the world’s renowned institutions of higher learning.
Malaysian citizens are invited to apply Yayasan Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies at the world’s top universities (only) including those in the United Kingdom, the United States and Australia.
Applicants should posses strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
Applicants must have consistence and outstanding academic achievement record as follows:
For Foundation Studies
- Obtained a minimum of 8 1A in the recent SPM examination
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrollment date for the foundation studies
For Undergraduate Studies
- Obtained a minimum 3A’s, 1B for A-Level
- Obtained a minimum of 3.50 CGPA for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Degree (Hons) for Bachelor’s Degree
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point system) at Masters level
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities
- 22 March 2009
Please refer to Khazanah Nasional Scholarship Programme for details and application form.
1. Does Yayasan Khazanah provide scholarship or loan to student who wish to pursue medical education at Moscow Medical Unicersity/Russian State Medical University?
2. I wish to apply for a scholarship or a loan from Yayasan Khazanah Malaysia to finance my study abroad, prior to that I would be enroling for a foundation studies at President College prior to attending my 1st Year at MMU/RSMU.Please advise me on the procedure and criteria for applying the scholarship/loan.
Ummi Husni Aminah
I really wish to further my study in medicine abroad especially uk
so,how long it’ll take for completing the a level??
and,how can I apply this scholarship..I really need your reply ASAP
thanx a lot~