Yayasan Khazanah don’t just select scholars with exceptional intelligence, drive and a track record of accomplishments; they look for potential leaders who can redefine the future.
Yayasan Khazanah hope is to groom the next generation of leaders in business and industry so that they can transform and make substantial contributions to Malaysia’s government-linked companies (GLCs) and other top organisations in Malaysia or around the world.
Malaysian citizens are invited to apply Yayasan Khazanah Watan Scholarship Programme.
This scholarships will be awarded to Malaysians to further their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at selected premier universities in Malaysia.
The aim of the Watan Scholarship Programme is two-fold – to train Malaysia’s brightest talents to transform its GLCs into competitive businesses locally and internationally; and to encourage individuals with excellent academic credentials to lead and participate in research initiatives that will contribute to the advancement of the universities reputation in research and innovation.
Applicants must have consistence and outstanding academic achievement record and criteria as follows:
Undergraduate (Bachelor Degree)
- Malaysian Citizen not exceeding 21 years on 1st January 2009.
- Obtained a minimum of 3A’s & 1B for STPM or GCE A-Levels or a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 for Pre-University or Foundation or Matriculation Programme
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities
- Malaysian Citizen not exceeding 35 years on 1st January 2009
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 or a Second Class Upper or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social and voluntary activities
- Malaysian Citizen not exceeding 40 years on 1st January 2009
- Obtained a Master Degree with a distinction of CGPA 3.50/4.00 or ‘A’ grade average and/or excellent examiners’ report if the Master Degree is by research
- Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum CGPA 3.50/4.00 or a Second Class Upper or a ‘A’ grade average or equivalent
- Strong leadership skills and active participation in extra curricular, social or voluntary activities
- 22 March 2009
Please refer to Khazanah Nasional Scholarship Programme for details and application form.