The Khazanah Global Scholarship is a prestigious award that offers opportunities for bright and high-achieving Malaysians to pursue Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies at selected leading universities around the world. In addition, recipients of the Khazanah Global Scholarship are provided with leadership trainings and job attachments at leading organisations in Malaysia.
The trainings, job attachments and exposures, and the facility to gain professional experience at leading corporations in the world represent opportunities that we provide in our quest to nurture our scholars to realise their potential to become Malaysia’s future business and industry leaders.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is open to all Malaysians planning to pursue or are currently pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies at top universities in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia and Japan.
- Possess strong leadership skills and active participation in extra-curricular, social or voluntary activities.
- A personal statement (for undergraduate study) or a research outline/ thesis summary (for postgraduate study) is required.
- Applicants must have a consistent and outstanding academic achievement record.
Foundation Studies Conditions
- Obtained a minimum of 8As (combination of A and A+) in the recent SPM examination.
- Not exceeding 18 years of age as at the enrolment date for the foundation studies.
Undergraduate Studies Conditions
- Obtained a minimum 3As for A-level.
- Obtained a minimum of 3.50 CGPA for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 21 years of age as at the enrolment date for the degree programme
Master Degree Conditions
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class (Upper) Degree (Hons) for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Obtained admission to pursue studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years of age as at the enrolment date for the Master programme
- Obtained a distinction or ‘A’ grade average or equivalent (if there is a point systems) at Masters level.
- Obtained admission or currently pursuing studies at renowned universities (Conditional offer can be considered)
- Not exceeding 40 years as at the enrolment date for the doctorate programme.
The duration of the scholarship will be for the full course of study, as stipulated in the offer of admission, subject to Yayasan Khazanah’s terms and conditions.
- All application must be made online at
- Only applicants who are short-listed will be notified.
- Applicant will receive 2 emails after you have created and submitted your online application; Email on the user id and password as well as email to notify the system has received your application.
- Only online submission of application forms will be entertained. If you have any difficulties submitting your application online, please call 03-2034 0169, 03-2034 0157 or 03-2034 4783.
- The closing date for Khazanah Global Scholarship Programme application is 1 April 2012.
- If applicant did not receive any information by 11 April 2012, please consider your application is unsuccessful.
|1 April 2012||Closing Date|
|11 – 12 April 2012||1st stage : Reasoning Ability Test|
|23 – 26 April 2012||2nd : Competency Assessment & Interview|
|8 May 2012||3rd : Interview with Senior Management for Undergraduate|
|9 May 2012||3rd : Interview with Senior Management for Postgraduate|
|15 May 2012||Final stage : Interview with Board of Trustees|
- Please refer to Khazanah Nasional Scholarship Programme for more details about the scholarship.
- For inquiries please call 03 2034 0000 or email email@example.com